Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Cravings: Marc by Marc Jacobs Bianca Jane Messenger Bag

Ahh j'ai vu ces petits bijoux hier quand j'ai fait mon tour aux Galeries Lafayettes (pour aller voir ma Fendi hors-budget haha) et je suis directement tombée amoureuse! On dirait que finalement j'ai trouvé le petit sac idéal, car les petits sacs, j'aime pas à la base. Et puis tout ces couleurs....hmm j'aimerais bien avoir la verte, qqn veut me faire un cadeau? :)
I saw them yesterday at Galeries Lafayettes (I went there to admire my out-of-budget Fendi hah) and I loved the colours and the shape! I even prefer the clutch but I never use clutches (not comfy), so I'll stick with the little sister. The green one would be very very nice, thank you. (now you even know where you can get them!)

5 comments:

  1. Very pretty bags! I especially like the green one too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like. Wier flott wann een sou een geschenkt giff kréien.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gah, I too saw the green one and said YES, I'll have it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ all of you : (haha) well I guess the green one is really the prettiest!!! but tbh they are all so cute, if the green one would be sold out I would surely find a different one;)

    ReplyDelete