Friday, June 24, 2011

Men's Fashion Week

 
Allez, cette semaine c'est la men's fashion week, ma fashion week préférée car c'est beaucoup plus décontractée et en plus il y a moins de gens que chez les femmes....en plus il fait tellement beau dehors, en gros: je me prépare à des moments agréables avec plein de gens intéressants aux défilés!

Here we go for men's fashion week. I guess it's the best fashion week to me, I'm just so much more relaxed and the weather is wonderful! So I'm getting ready for lots of good moments and interesting people.

See you soon! 

6 comments:

  1. Passe une excellente semaine ! Je te trouve magnifique ! Profite !

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ mir: merci beaucoup! j'essaie d'en profiter un maxium:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know you had a blog until i saw that Vanessa Jackman post it, i love your style, that hair doesn't work on everyone and you pull it off so gracefully.

    I also have a blog, i hope you get to check it out.
    Kisses from a Venezuelan girl living in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
    See ya!
    Andre.

    http://www.myidahocloset.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Waow! Très glamour.
    J'ai hâte de voir ça...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you'll have a wonderful week! You look lovely, as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Andreina: yay, thanks to vanessa! I'm always happy she linkes my blog, since lot of people don't know that I have one. Thanks for your kind words, appreciate.

    @ jeaneg: merci:)

    @ Naomi: thanks a lot, the week was wonderful, indeed:)

    ReplyDelete