Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Back in Time: 2010

Tout en refusant d'aller me coucher si tôt (il n'est que 3 heures du matin), j'ai fait ressortir mon petit côté mélancolique et je suis tombée sur cette photo d'il y a deux ans. Je me souviens, c'était lors d'une soirée super sympa avec une très chère amie à moi. Elle, comme tu m'as dit à Noël, Paris est super pendant le printemps, donc bouge-toi, j'ai besoin de quelques de tes dessins sur ma peau, j'ai tellement adoré celui-ci. 

While looking at old pictures (hey, it's only 3 a.m.!), I found this one again and thought what amazing night I had with my dear friend last summer. Elle, wherever you are at the moment (London of course), I need some new drawings of yours on my skin, I loved this one. 

picture by Emilia. (remember her?) :)

6 comments:

  1. You are ridiculously darling with your adorable pixie cut!

    http://thequietspaces.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look very pretty in this picture. Oh, and the kitty flats on your wishlist are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like looking at old photos late at night too :) & this picture is really cute! x

    http://www.iwannagotothebeach.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to say that I think that your blog could be really awsome, but the lack of posts makes it a bit lame! Girl do more and you are going to have so much success with it... I am sure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful drawing on your skin! Your friend is very talented.

    XX Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi!! :)
    I really like your blog, I´m following you :D
    ... maybe if you have time, you could visit my blog too :)
    Kisses!
    http://modacapitalblog.com

    ReplyDelete