Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Fashion Week Day 1

Comme promis, voici mon premier look de la Fashion Week. Je tiens à m'excuser pour le manque de posts en ce moment, l'école et le travail (bon bref, plutôt que l'école.) ne me laissent pas beaucoup de temps libre en ce moment.  
Allez, encore deux mois et j'aurais fini mes études!! :)

As promised, my first outfit from PFW. I'm sorry for the lack of posts atm, school and work (okay, 80% school.) is keeping me really, really busy. 
But hey: only 2 months left and I'll finally be done with my studies !!:)

pictures: tommy ton for style.com / fashionologie /  chericoeur / trendycrew.

8 comments:

  1. Waahh...I can't wait for school to be over, too ;(

    On another note, rockin' the bowl cut! Like the metal tips of your collar, too ;)

    The Quiet Spaces

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! xx

    http://dontthinkjustfeel-yuka.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super! Est ce que tu nous feras un jour un petit tuto sur ta coiffure? Tout le monde l'adore ce style.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Très jolie! bon courage à toi (même si je ne suis pas sure que tu auras plus de temps quand tu travailleras à temps complet)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. I like your style, your haircuts, your boldness that comes with those.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My dear, I found your blog by chance, while peeking others and I decided to check it out! I’m glad I did it, because I am really delighted with yours. It's beautiful, well structured, interesting, sweet amazing [probably your own qualities right?] and it has completely got me hooked. I think we're going to get along just fine! ;) I'd like to invite you to follow each other. I’d be very pleased. I wish you lots of success and will surely come back often
    kisses Miriam Stella

    is fashion my Passion? the MiriamStella's Blog
    MY FACEBOOK FAN PAGE CLICK HERE

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am amazed that you can rock that bowl cut so well. That is not an easy task but you do so while looking feminine, edgy and interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your hair, I love your sweater!
    Awesome.

    http://gita-oddsandends.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete