Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Fashion Week Day 3


So I told you in my last post that I don't like red? USUALLY! When I saw this little ensemble from The Kooples, I decided to give it a try and I have to say that I liked the result! :)

Vous vous souvenez de mon dernier post? Je vous ai dit que je n'aime pas le rouge normalement. NORMALEMENT! Après avoir croisé cet ensemble trop mignon de chez The Kooples, j'ai décidé d'essayer, et il faut rajouter que je suis bien contente du resultat! :)

Coat - April77 / Blazer & Shorts - The Kooples / Shirt & Shoes - Balenciaga / Ring - YSL

pictures by Sandra Semburg & Citizen Couture 

10 comments:

  1. I'm so happy you've found the time to make a new post again. Thank you! You look stunning in red.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's truly intriguing is the intensity of your short hair and strong brows!

    The Quiet Spaces

    ReplyDelete
  3. love love love!

    http://dontthinkjustfeel-yuka.blogspot.jp/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a blog and I had NO idea all these while? Oh Anne, I'm your BIGGEST fan

    ReplyDelete
  5. fabulous <3

    Meghan
    outoforderdesign.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look so tired... :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. awesome beautiful, y reminds me of coco chanel:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. that is amazing, I love the coat x

    fashionxfades.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. you look really fab !i love it!!!



    xoxo from rome
    K.
    kcomekarolina.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. you should wear more red it suits you very well. nice outfit

    love mira

    glamDevils

    ReplyDelete