Friday, October 26, 2012

Fashion Week Outfit 1 - Outside Dior.


Fashion Week outfit Number 1 my dear readers !! 
Friday afternoon, coming straight from the office I chose to wear one of my favorite pieces of the collection, and I just needed to go to the showroom to get it: that awesome, sparkling (always a bonus!!) Kooples suit, I wish i could wear it every day. Same for that awesome 3.1 Philip Lim top, when I opened the that huge box from New York a few days before I immediately fell in love with this piece....why? It's sparkling. Yes, I'm such a girl. Give me some gold, some sparkle and I'm happy. Basically then I just need my usual shirt ( remember this Balenciaga one I already wore last season with my Carven jumper? It's the perfect shirt!) and some awesome and comfy shoes. I got these gold studded Valentino flats for my birthday and I only wore them months later for that show the first time...antoher one of the ones that you're scared to wear because they just look so perfect when they are still brandnew!
Speaking of - this was my first ever Dior show I was invited to and when I saw that huge tent I was so scared I almost went back to the office because it was just a circus out there! So many crazy photographers, stars....and little Annie in between. Soon I'm going to tell you everything about it ! 

Suit - Thanks to The Kooples / Shirt - Balenciaga / Top - Thanks to 3.1 Philip Lim / Shoes - Valentino / Bag - Fendi.


11 comments:

  1. Love everything in that outfit! The perfect cut of the suit and the shirt collar are perfect! The embellishments and the fabric are perfectly matched!

    xoxo

    Julia from aboyeur.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're just perfect and those shoes...ahhhhhhh!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh, your outfit is stunning as well as your hairstyle! I am so in love with your blouse, the details are such an eyecatcher!! Woow!

    Hope you visit me on my blog
    fashionobsession-mieni.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all things! such a nice blog, i really appreciate your blog, it's perfect blog for anyone can use your work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely love this outfit of yours! I am definitely going to buy myself a suit now.=)

    ReplyDelete