Saturday, October 13, 2012

Maison Martin Margiela for H&M



Okay, this is old news but I never acutally did a blog post about it to tell you how thrilled I am about the Maison Martin Margiela collaboration with H&M ! Probably my personal favorite since Comme des Garçons an eternity ago....well it feels like an eternity, it was actually 2008. I still love the shirt I got from that collection and I keep it preciously in my - way too little - closet! 
So people, you know where you're going to find me at 6 (yes, once per year a little fashion-craziness is allowed.) in the morning on the 15th november: camping outside H&M with icy feet, a dripping nose and a lot of patience!
Who's joining me ?

3 comments:

  1. I love the Commes de Garcons as well and still have the hat and this three color pullover. Really classic pieces. I won't be camping as I have pieces from Maison Martin Margiela which I love, but I don't like the quality at H&M too much. Madrid Street Style
    Hope you can get all you want tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why is this not stocked here?!
    I totally would join you if I could. I am dying... Dying...

    The Lovelorn

    ReplyDelete