Sunday, December 16, 2012

3x Portraits 2


Okay so there we have Annie with makeup and a cigerette. 
I'm trying very hard not to smile when I look at these pictures because it's just so strange to see myself like this....
ahh, it's good that sometimes little things like this remind you how great you are, exactly the way you are. 
Okay, enough for the cheesy part. 
In fact it was a boring - I'd say "chilled"- sunday afternoon when my boyfriend decided to smoke a cigarette and when I randomly decide to put on makeup... yes, that happens;) The first one I had in my hands exactly 30 seconds later, the next one decided not to go away for the next 3 days.
 And damn...I don't even know how to hold a cigarette. At least something that I don't need to learn, ever. 
As for the makeup - I'd suggest something better than water.

Jackets - Rick Owens and Trish Summerville for H&M

8 comments:

  1. very very beautiful my dear!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are gorgeous ... Even if I prefer you with less make up... Believe me I mean that as a compliment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it! You look grungy, but gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. In line Coach Outlet Online is bringing Michael Kors Outlet unique Coach Factory Outlet to a Toms Shoes USA shoe for Cheap Jerseys Spring/Michael Kors Outlet 2014 Coach Factory Outlet, and this Coach Outlet, it's a Coach Outlet. The Coach Outlet Sale Sandal Giuseppe Zanotti Outlet.Supermodel mom Coach Factory Outlet was Coach Factory Outlet Online being all kinds of hot this weekend Coach Factory Outlet she Coach Store Online out in a Michael Kors Outlet-turning, Celine Outlet I did, I was Celine Bags possessed by Fitflops Flipflops suit madness.Fitflops USA-there string Michael Kors during Michael Kors Store vacation in Tomss Hoes Bahamas. Fitflop Footwear by her family, the 40-year-old looked happy and relaxed - Fitflops Outlet, uh, did we Fitflops Sandals super hot? - as she Giuseppe Zanotti by the pool.I've Giuseppe Zanotti Designer making my own vanilla extract for years. I love it! It's cost-effective, and in my opinion, Vanilla extract is also (easily) the most used extract in my Prada Outlet , sort of pretty (although it kind of looks like spiders too) tastes way better than imitation vanilla extract.

    ReplyDelete