Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Fashion Week Outfit 2 - Outside Viktor&Rolf


Peony and I were wearing matching outfits that day! 
A strange coincidence cause I never really wear orange and yellow but I just felt like wearing colours that day and I must say it's still strange for me to see myself like this...you know usually I'm the grey and black girl that totally likes to fade into the background. I guess that awesome skirt just needed good company....and I mean look at that amazing 3.1 Phillip Lim Jacket (that kept me so incredibly warm.:) Good company indeed.
And yes, I'm always going to compliment myself for buying that Carven skirt. Definitely one of the best pieces I've ever bought. And of course, as usual, I wanted it from the first moment on....that reminds me of my wishlist. 
Did that happen there as well?... Oh yeah, since it always happens.
Oh and yeah, it also happened with the Proenza Schouler bag you can see in the pictures. 
Exhibited in my apartment like a holy trophy. I think I'm obsessed with fashion....but tell me something new :)

pictures via elle, yvan rodic and style.com

6 comments:

  1. That bag! Oh dear, on the Christmas list it goes :P let's hope the relatives are feeling generous xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely (sp. de-finite-ly, think "finite" and not "define" as that will help you remember or at least it helps me :-P) CHEERS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Ali Duart-Hall: Its one of my favorites as well... but unfortunately very fragile:( I hope the relatives felt generous ;)

    @Anonymous: Thats a very good one!! Thanks a lot! I always write it wrong, but now I'm going to remember :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. this skirt looks amazing with denim !! so must have piece ♥
    xo

    http://franchemeetsfashion.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the shoes:-) grwatings from Cologne,Germany

    ReplyDelete
  6. 정말 멋지네요^^ 어울리지 않을것 같은 조합이 이렇게 아름다운 패션을 완성하다니 놀라워요!! 잘보고 갑니다ㅎㅎ

    ReplyDelete