Sunday, December 30, 2012

Last moments of 2012.


I hope that you all had a very good christmas my dear readers! 
Here's a little post of my favorite instagram pictures from the end of the year, and as you can see it's been a very colorful and exciting 2012 for me. You all probably know the eternal lovestory between me and my phone - I love capturing these little moments that pass so fast. 
I can't wait to see what 2013 is going to bring!
 
I'm sending you lots of luck and happiness for 2013 from Luxembourg and thank you for all the support.
It's been an amazing year and it's because of you - all the people who believed in me. 
Thank you.



5 comments:

  1. Happy new year!
    Your hair looks so long now... are you growing it out? Also, I'm curious how you have it cut in the back-- I have something similar but never know what shape to have there... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos!
    Happy new year to you too :)
    xo Luciana

    www.lilt-blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ anonymous: Happy new year to you too ! Indeed, I'm letting my hair grow at the moment... lets see how long I can take it:) I don't really have it cut in the back - only an undercut.

    @luciana: Thanks a lot ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. what's your instagram handle? your photos are lovely!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Kayla T: you can find me under "annecatherinfrey" :) Thanks a lot !

    ReplyDelete