Monday, December 31, 2012

Vogue.com asked me....


“I don’t wear dresses, so I picked this Givenchy look because it basically encompasses all of my favorite things: a collared shirt, a Perfecto-style jacket, and flats. The fact that it’s all white makes it so incredibly chic. The only parties I’m going to attend over the holidays are very small affairs—I prefer a good evening with my family and friends over a big night out. But that doesn’t mean I don’t like dressing up, even for intimate occasions. Every girl needs to do that from time to time.”

When I woke up today and went downstairs, everyone was talking about what to wear for the last day of the year. I listened for a while and remembered that vogue.com asked me exactly the same a few weeks ago. Then I remembered that it was quite a challenge finding something that I truly like. And THEN I remembered that, in fact, I found the perfect outfit for me.
So please, can I open my closet tonight and find this awesome Givenchy ensemble in it....please? 
I know that Christmas is over, but it's always worth a try;)

Happy New Year !

pictures courtesy of vogue.com / Vanessa Jackman / style.com / givenchy.  

3 comments:

  1. hey! we love your blog and style!
    would u like to follow each other?? :)
    http://www.themustweallneed.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair looks so amazing... I am a bit sad that you let it grow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @angela maria: thanks a lot :)
    @mademoiselle fleur: thank you dear! I'm trying to let it grow, it's been so long and I'm curious to see how I look with long hair:)

    ReplyDelete